Programs & Services
We are currently updating our website. Please check back again for our new website.
For information about any of our current programs listed below, and our other service offerings, please contact us and a team member will follow up with you as soon as possible. Click here.
- Arches Transformative Mentoring (Arches)
- Family Enrichment Center (FEC) – The H.A.V.E.N.
- Family Functional Therapy (FFT)
- Grow With Google
- Living Redemption Youth Opportunity Hub (LRYOH)
- NeighborhoodStat (NStat) – St. Nicholas/MAP
- Next Steps Transformative Mentoring (Next Steps – St. Nicholas)
- NiAva – an LRCDC Pilot Entrepreneur Initiative
- T-Shirt Entrepreneurship – an LRCDC Pilot Entrepreneur Initiative
- Youth Services Coordination (YSC)
If you are a young person ages 14-25, are NOT a current member of LRCDC, but would like to participate in our program and service offerings, please either CLICK HERE to contact us or CLICK HERE to join by completing the LRCDC Application. A team member will contact you as soon as possible.
CURRENT MEMBERS, if you are a current participant and are interested in any of the new programs, please speak with your mentor or contact us at 917-809-8990 or CLICK HERE. A team member will contact you as soon as possible.